Pemra Issues Guidelines to Tv Channels for Ramazan Transmissions
Pakistan Electronic Media Regularity Authority has issues guidelines for Ramazan transmissions. These are 3-page guidelines in which they wrote that private electronic media always line up the transmissions in Ramazan that is for the Islam preaches.
Here are the guidelines that have to be followed by all channels in Ramadan.
- Entertainment or quiz programs are allowed after 9 PM.
- Human rights and respect remain during programs.
- Dance, singing, and exercise must not be forced during the program.
- Prizes are allowed to give in the hands rather than throwing in the air.
- The immoral discussion must be avoided.
- Authentic Islamic personalities are allowed to talk about Islam.
- The orphan child is not allowed to hand over to the couples that haven’t their own child in the programs.
- Poor people are not allowed to commercialize in the programs.
- The Decent wardrobe is allowed In the programs.
- There must be the difference between routine transmission and Ramadan transmission.
- Duress scenes are not allowed in Ramadan shows.