• Hum Sitaray
• Indus
• Khyber TV
• Oxygene
• PTV
• Telefilms & Teledramas
• TV One
• Urdu1

You are here: Vidpk.com Discussions » General Discussions » Truth about Nadia Khan

Truth about Nadia Khan

27 Sep 2010

Guys, I'm a member of another forum and there someone wrote down some stuff about Nadia Khan and her life. Allah knows if it's true but I'll copy paste it here, have a look:

Nadia khan was host in a morning show of GEO TV of Pakistan but she is living in Dubai.Let me tell you what is nadia khan.Well. I am seeing from many days that she is disturb due to her husband khawar iqbal. Khawar iqbal belongs to karachi, pakistan, but he is working for indian RAW secret agency since 1996. he is a spy and involve in terrorism in pakistan. he needed a backup in 1998 because pakistan ar...my authorities were behind him and therefore he married with nadia khan in 2000. nadia khan is nothing but a whore. well I know nadia khan from 1995 when she was in CB college and was busy in love affair with touseeq haider. later she started love with noumaan masood. I knows that all she wants money and money. she is what, I knows better, because I was her victim and I was telling to her uncle colonel.r.aslam khan and to her late aunt tahira from 1996 that she is going in wrong hands but they both were careless and they were happy that nadia khan is bringing money. she was an orphan because her father and mother both died in quetta before her age of five and her father name was lietenant colonel akram khan and her mother name was salma. her uncle aslam khan took her to rawalpindi at their residence house no, 11-1, main harley street, rawalpindi from quetta. I was studying in london in 1998 and I found khawar iqbal ( husband of nadia khan ) with other 8 men whom were planning for bomb blasts in united kingdom. they were recruiting new pakistani boys whom were coming from pakistan for their terrorist activities and were giving them 3 thousand pounds per week. I was and am a strong lover of PAKISTAN therefore I played a game with these bas***ds and made a fake friendship and than I realized that they were getting all financial support from indian embassy of london. Later I gave an application against these people in office of metropolitan police of london. they conducted operations and arrested on;y 6 men of khawar iqbal. khawar iqbal escaped from london with his two friends and came to pakistan. I also came to pakistan and informed law authorities about him and told them that he is some where in karachi and he is indian agent. law authorities of pakistan were doing great job but suddenly nadia khan announced in daily jang newspaper in feb 1999 that khawar iqbal is her fiance.I tried again and again but later uncle of nadia khan who was a retired colonel came against me and registered an false F.i.R against me in R.A police station rawalpindi on 4th of dec 1999. I was a patient of brain tumor at that time because khawar iqbal attacked at me in area of G-10/4, islamabad along with his 3 friends and I sustained hard head injuries in this attack of 30th OCT 1999 and later I became patient of brain tumor. nadia khan sent me to ADYALA jail rawalpindi from civil court of abid rizwan abid (rawalpindi) and again sent me on 7th of june 2001. I cannot explain that how much nadia khan and her family gave me pain. I was single man in my family and my widowed mother were even insulted by these people in kacheri of rawalpindi. nadia khan is nothing other than a whore because khawar iqbal who is still a spy of indian RAW agency is working in a indian based hotel of dubai and he is also earning money from her body and he has been made nadia khan as a prostitute and this is the reason that nadia khan was doing different sexual acts in her show. well this is pakistan and here only prostitutes are in grace and enemies of pakistan are saving their ass from law authorities of pakistan due to nadia khan type prostitute. I know a lot about these white collar enemies of pakistan but I am ending now.I lived for my pakistan and will die for pakistan and I have no fear of enemies of pakistan.

Some guy wrote it all down. God knows how far it's true!
amy22
from Unknown
joined 6 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

ISS SEY BARI BONGI MEIN NAY AAJ TAK NAHI SUNNI...
JugatSingh
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no yea kese ho sakta hea?
fahadraz
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

kuch such kuch jhoot laag raha hey GOD knows...
AN
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

Haan, mujhe bhi koi baat such koi jhoot lag rahi hai...
amy22
from Unknown
joined 6 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

yeh such nahien lagta
Laila112
from Netherlands
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

basically this story sounds like its been blown out of proportion
noshees
from United States
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

if u believe this u'll believe anything any1 writes!!! be sensible and make up ur own minds
zara007
from United Kingdom
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

i don't think its true yeh toh banaye hui story lag rahi hai saaf saaf well, God knows may be its true
rose123
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

amy22 u r wrong i think u r crz
dilhaypakistani
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

fake story
aisha27
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

dilhaypakistani, i did not make it up as i made it clear in the post. someone had written it in some other forum. what is nadia to me that i would make up stories about her. get real!
amy22
from Unknown
joined 6 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

BS.... sound like rejected lover or another jealous channel ... who r jealous of her SHOW... if you are a that big of a PAKISTANI why did you go to LONDON. just remember one thing ( KISI PER TOUHMAT LAAGANA SAAB SAY BARA GUNHA HEIN )
from United States
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

lolzzzzzz at this fake but funny story...
sharara
from Australia
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

poor rejected lover...hahaha
sharara
from Australia
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

amy22, bohtan lagana bohat bara gunah hey aur suni sunai pehlana munafqat ka aik darja hey.
this story clearly says its wrong , nadia may be an over person but she is not a whore or a promiscuous person.. she has her sisters and brothers at responsible positions, we never heard her afair with nauman masood etc...
fairy77 [moderator]
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

haha nadia ko orphan bana diya ,,but uski shakal bilkul apni mother pe hai,,uski mother ko us ki aunti bana diya,:)rest baqi baatein such lagti hain
hooriya6
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

Guys, I told you ten times before: I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT STORY! Someone posted it on some other forum and I just copy pasted it here. So stop being over dramatic.
amy22
from Unknown
joined 6 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

amy buri batt hay yea apki galti hay(Even if is true), ISALAM main mana hay app ALLAH say mafi mangay, NADIA kay GUNNA dulh ray hain , aur app nuqsan main hain, ALLHA app ko seday rastey ki taufeeq farmay, agga koi smja ray hay to isko OVER DRAMATIC to mat kao,
yourbudy
from United Kingdom
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

u guyz r crazy..............

she clearly mentioned in the post that she got it from other site and she is just sharing it with us..........

Tuhmat, Bohatan, Buri Baat , Islam may mana..........u all 70 + Aunties have no life just criticizing all the time others.
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

yeh ek baani banye sazish hai nadia ek ache garany se taluq rakhti hai aur uss ki parents asli hain wo koi uncle nahi hia yes i do agree ki nadia over hai woh hojati hai aksar but iss ka matlab yeh nhai ki uss ki barey mai itni fake story bana kar post kar di jaye jis ne bhi yeh story banye hai that really bad yar plzzzz come on bewakaf kasi aur ka banana ok koi 2 saal ka bach nahi hai jo tumhari bani banaye story pir yakeen kar lay ga ok aur next be care full kaisi pir ilzam laganey ya onli utha se pehlay soch laina ki baqe ki 3 onliyan tumhary opper hain ok
rose123
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

@ asim peshawar bro u have a habit of speaking from hell.. what had been told by aunts in 70,s is actually older than that almost 1400 years and being a student a comparative religion who knew better than you..sharing a thing on a women s character when you are not sure is actually bohtan until u pull out something from the net to argue here.and you can see almost half of the population thinks its true...so pls next when you try to be under 5 just think wht you were talking about.
fairy77 [moderator]
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

@amy22 i know you ddnt mean this and u just posted the point is that everything here is so madeup just on reading once you can tell its a lie, so pls b careful next,i came to know this pretty recently that spreading rumors is munafqat.hope i ddnt offend you.just be careful.
..)
fairy77 [moderator]
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

@fairy77 LOLZ
hey asim from peshawar i have seen your posts earlier i feel you have the same habit for criticizing for nothing and arguing for nothing so whats the point of saying it here?hehehe
i think this rumor is from GEO who can do anything with anyone.
squidward
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

hahaha......
sharara
from Australia
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

what a story ppls r too much jealous with her thats why which novel u read make a film on it any way pakistani ppl cant do any thing only they know how to degrade any one but nice story
ASNA
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

sell this story to Star Plus or kuch nahi tu char paisy ajain gay
fijju
from Canada
joined 4 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

amy22 to koi indian fraudi lagta hai,jotha ullu
aisha27
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

amy22 to koi indian fraudi lagta hai,jotha ollu,aur asimpishawer tum bachay abhi chotay babu ho chusni lay lo.
aisha27
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

amy22 is not an indian but an old member of this site,as she said she just posted it here. however this bull shit is from indian crap probably but why would an indian do this to nadia who promoted them so much.
fairy77 [moderator]
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
27 Sep 2010

its look like a fake story and who ever write it looks mental patient.
cyndi
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

@ Miss perfect:

u said her brother sisters on a responsible positions.........so this makes her respectable and decent one ? This is the way u judge others people........Big positions, forign relatives ,money,political back ground, are the respected ones............good for u.

I m not saying this story is correct,obviously it is just a story.

I m not interested in any argument with u bec u are a perfect one, never wrong, knows every thing.
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

@mr under 5 year.. i said responsible not big.. and you can consult dictionary tio find out the difference..)
fairy77 [moderator]
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

and thanks for the last compliment though i dont think iam that able..lolz
fairy77 [moderator]
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

@aisha27

johta ollu........yani ollu bhi or johta bhi,i never heard ollu can be johta also :) ollu to bus ollu hota hai.......rahi chusni wali baat too kon kafir inkaar karay ga lainay say...
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

Panipat ki teesri jang jari hai logo....lolzzzzz
sharara
from Australia
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

is jhoot ki next episode kab anni hai...
fiza786
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

loog tanzz ko bhi compliment samaghtay hain......
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

George Bush nay Islam qabool aur Osama bin Laden nay Afghanistan fatah kar lia hai...
JugatSingh
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

@amy22

Instead of talking about text they r talking about u............

aap Munafiq bhi ho, Tuhmaat or Buhtan bhi lagati ho, sunni sunnai bhi behlatee ho, Johtee ho, ollu ho, and Akhir kar indian bhi ho......

wait for few days...........apko kafir bhi krarar kar dain gae or agar inka baas chalay to sialkot incident ki tarhan dundoon say petai bhi kar dean gae................saza kay toor per.
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

lagta hey peshawar mien bhang zayda pee jney lagi hey..hehehe
asimp you said something very wrong trying to be smart and and you got it back so stop it here before you get something worse and dont beat about the bushes,try to be a little curteous in future.
This is a wrong allegation on nadia and shouldnt be posted here and anymore.
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

lagta hai meirva tum bhi peshawar sey aae ho... hehehe
AliHussain
from Pakistan
joined 3 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

mien tu nahien aye magar aap ko bohat lagi hey shayad aap bhi wahan bhang charaha rahey hien.
hehe
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

@mierva

Thanks for ur advice......i m now trying to be curteous.
so dear i m from peshawar but now not in peshawar and they don't take bhang their .....they take Heroin.
Mughy nahi maloom bhang kahan lee jatee hai , lagta hai apkay elakay may istemal hoti hai......
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

@mierva: ye bhang kia hoti hai..? Pata nahi kia kia gandi cheezain khati peeti rehti ho tum? Aik shareef larkay ko kharab kar rahi ho...
AliHussain
from Pakistan
joined 3 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

The guy who wrote the text which I posted above is claiming that Nadia Khan got banned because he had written to Geo. Now check out the link and see for yourself:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1495349

And as far as bad comments about myself are concerned, I choose to ignore them, because I find it pathetic to be arguing with people over such a thing.
amy22
from Unknown
joined 6 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

Wahhh Maza aa gya, Sharing a joke
Jahnum(HELL) main differents WELL(kunaan)they, aur her aik pay aik ANGEL tha, jo iss WELL say nikalney ki kosesh karta ANGEL usko wapes dall datay, mager aik WELL per ko ANGEL nia tha, Kissi nay pocha wahhn per kyoon koi ANGEL naiy hay, To ANGEL nay kah key bahi wahan per PAKSITANI hain jo niklaney ki kosih karta hay wo tang(LEG) paker wapis kench latey hain,
appas main larna acchi batt nai hay, WRONG IS WRONG AMY22 WAS WRONG, AS MUSLIM WE SHOULD NOT DO THIS THING I DONT HAVE TO TEACH ANY ONE WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT, TAKE CARE
yourbudy
from United Kingdom
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

@asim Peshawar you didn't need to make another I.D to answer me 35 min after i wrote you could had replied with your original id asim peshawar rather ali hussain. mashallah living in peshawar and don't know about bhang what a joke.lol
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

amy22 your address is not working, even if it was just see the link its so obvious
INDIA FORUMS.COM
please have some dignity and don't make fun of yourself and other pakistanis through india.
and ask the same to asim peshawar urf alihussain.
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

C'mon meirva. I am not asimspeshawar, as he told you he is from peshawar and they use heroine there.. I may have created a new account but my previous username was something else... Still yaar i wonder how do you girls get to know what bhang is and howcome shareef guys like me haven't heard of terms like that... Now keep away from bad company... shayad tum sudhar jao... aur meri tarah shareef bachi ban jao...
AliHussain
from Pakistan
joined 3 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

these people dont have anything else to do....
syeda65
from Canada
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

we came to know bhang looking at you people ,jhoot itna bolo jitna hazam ho jaye asim peshawar mien asim peshawar nahien houn mujhey bhang ka pata nahien hey, you really need a chusni now
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

india jo bolay ga isko paste and copy kar do. good idea
yourbudy
from United Kingdom
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

@mierva

pehlay aap nay kaha, mein bhang peeta hoon phir aap nay kaha mein nay another fake I.D banai ....
yani aik ilzam kay baad dosra ilzam.........Bohtan too aap laga rahee haeen. without know the truth.......by the way i don't need to change my name to answer u......as i always use my real name and even real city to reply on this forum not like others who have nik's and fake locations............

Also u copy mine pic.......so be orignal.....I never said i don't know bhang.........i would love to have chusni but with honey not bhang....:)
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

asim peshawar if this is not you then must be your assistant speaking for you,aur pic ko ghaur sey dekho yeh aik girl hey app ki ID kesey ho gai?
ab gender na badal lena
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

mein nay to iski chaddi dekh kar select ki thee ,isliya kay larkian to nahi pehantee, shakal dekhnay ka to khayal hi nahi aya............wasay aap bhang kis taranh peeti hain ,dodh may ya pani may mila kar......:)
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

wah wah...keep going (fighting)... :)
sharara
from Australia
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

khabhi chaddi sey ooper bhi dekha karo aur mien peshawar mien nahien rehti keh bhang pyoun tabhi tu app ko sarey tareqey pata hien peeney key..)
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

asal baat tu kahien ghayab ho gaye yahan yeh tu tu mien mien shuro ho gaye.akhir aapp dono kouyn lar rahey hien?dekho sharara kitna khush ho rahi hey
fairy77 [moderator]
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

yaar kuch kuch sach or ziada jhoot lag raha hay lakin nadia ka husband start say hi kuch serial banda lagta hay (i am not saying that he is indian agent or smthing)jis k saath rah ker nadia bhi kharab ho gai hay her baat per main main kernay lagi hay lolz
Naintara
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

waisay is story may kuch kuch sach is liya lagta hai k k woh Pakistan k nam par Dubai say show kiyon karti hai.aur koi morning show to pakistan say bahir nahi hota ???????
Rouge84
from United States
joined 4 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

koi na koi sachhai hai as main.Asimpeshawer and mierva aap dono aik dosray ko phone karay aur dil ke saari baraas nekaal lay warna sonay say pehlay aur subah autthay he aap dono computer on kar k vidpk pa ye check karthay rahaingay.
nazia00
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

saaf pata chulra hai jhooti story haai...kyu k us mai likha hai k us k parents ka intiqal jub huwa tha when nadia was 5...jub k according to media uski ama ka tou intiqal isi ya i guess last year huwa hai?? yaa amy i read that on nadia khan page on facebook..and nothing is wrong with sharing..yaha logo ko pata nahi kia problem hai apus mai jhagrai kerne sai fursat hi nahi milti!
zahraahmed
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
28 Sep 2010

I like the suggestion of nazia00 .......but the problem is sirf aik mierva nahi balkay aik pori list hai members ke jis say dil ke saari baraas nikalnay ko dil chahat hai.............
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
29 Sep 2010

In sari baton mein aik baat tu sachi hai k nadia khan is a prostitute. nahi tu har wakat nach gana parties,movies cinema indian actors. aapne kabhi usk moo se ALLAH ka naam suna hai Ramadan k mubarik mahine mein woh Bappi lehri ko bula ker meerasion wale kaam ker rahi thee kabhi koi program religious kia hai ya kabhi kisi naat khawan ko bulaya hai, valentines day,mothers day father day manva lo es se Do bacho ki maa kya aisi hoti hai kabhi thiland kabhi london kabhi kahin paise humse bana rahi hai aur ash khud ker rahi hai,yeh tu aisay logo k liye hasrat hai jo kabhi yahan nahi jasakte she is not pakistani anymore...................
irumalik
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
29 Sep 2010

sirf apnay show ko hit kerwaney k liay nadia ongi bongi herkatein kerti rahti thi kion k us k show ki rating kafi arsey say down ja rahi thi,rating down hony ka reason nadia samajh hi na saki otherwise hum nay kabhi us k kisi affair ya character k barey main koi rumour tak nahi suni haan yeh zaroor perha tha k recording k doran apnay drama k heroes or dosrey logon say kafi reserve rahti hay or waisay bhi kisi saboot k bagair kisi k character pay ilzam lagana bohat bara gunah hay.
Naintara
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
29 Sep 2010

@meirva... but still how do you know what bhang is? Ghalat kam karti rehti ho na tabhi kharab aisi cheezon ka pata hai...
AliHussain
from Pakistan
joined 3 yrs ago
29 Sep 2010

Kuch logon ke comments itne immature hain kay I do not even want to respond to these in detail. "India jo kuch kahega" blah blah, what the hell? Yeh ek indian forum hai jis pe Pakistani dramas ka ek section hai... us mein yeh sub likha huwa tha. Immaturity kee hadd hoti hai, itne fazool comments or personal attacks, it's a shame! Fairy77 also criticized the topic, but she did it in a decent manner and explained why she thinks so, baki kuch to apna background or mentality dikhane lage hain.
amy22
from Unknown
joined 6 yrs ago
29 Sep 2010

mr AliHussain Bhang ka Pakistan main sub ko pata huta hai as ka yea mutlab nahi k sub log ghaalt kaam karthay hain.
nazia00
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
30 Sep 2010

@nazia00: Kin sab ko pata hai...? Shareef logon ko to nahi pata.. Jin ka buray logon mein uthna baithna hota hai na unn ko aisi sab cheezon ka pata hota hai...
AliHussain
from Pakistan
joined 3 yrs ago
30 Sep 2010

people stop it
s.renesmee
from United States
joined 3 yrs ago
30 Sep 2010

please,Tohmet na lagaoo.
ismatraja
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
30 Sep 2010

mr alihussain urf asim peshawar bhang key barey mien agar app ko nahien pata aur app pakistan mien rehtey hien tu app shareef nahien retard hongey ager bohat takleef mehsoos ho rahi hey keh yeh kya hey tu ja kar apni behnouon ya family ki aur khawteen sey poocho woh bata dien gi kya hey.
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

@mierva: Yaar ab itna ghussa karnay ki kia zaroorat hai...I feel something is burning... Mein Islamabad Pakistan mein hi rehta hoon and most of the people here don't know about it... Waisay tum bhi meri behen hi ho, tum hi bata do bhang kia hoti hai?
And again i m not asim peshawar...
AliHussain
from Pakistan
joined 3 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

well mien ney pehley hi bata dya hey keh pakistan mien rehtey hoey agar bhang ka nahien pata tu retard hi ho sakta hey ,behter hey keh apni hi behan sey poocho takey proof mil jaye keh sirf aap hi ko nahien pata.
aur burn kya ho raha us key lye sheesha dekho asim....)
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

Well Pakistan mein shareef log bhi rehtay hain... Tum nay lagta hai phir kabhi shareef log dekhay hee nahi hain... Koshish karo aur apni company change karo.. Apnay aas paas k logon ko dekh k yeh na kaho k Pakistan mein sab log hi aisay hain... agar tumharay khayal mein shareef log retard hotay hain to retard hi sahi.. tumharay kuch kehnay sey unn ko koi faraq nahi parta..
AliHussain
from Pakistan
joined 3 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

And i won't be answering you anymore... gandi batein kar k shareef larkay ko kharab kar rahi ho... Jis banday ko koi jawab nahi aata no na wo family pey questions karta hai jaisay tum kar rahi ho...
AliHussain
from Pakistan
joined 3 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

Wah yaar AliHussain cha gaya hai tu... baray zabardast jawab diye hain tu nay...
JugatSingh
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

tabhi tu mien ney kaha hey keh tum shareef stu nahien lagtey retard zaroor lagtey ho, aur jis key pass jo nahien hota woh usi ka dahndhora peetta hey jesey tum keh rahey ho baar baar keh maine shareef houn , nawaz aur shebaz shareef ya babra shareef ki terha..hehe
meri company theek hey app ko preshan honey ki zarrat nahien albata aap ilaj zaror karwaien..
gandi batien? yeh fazool batien shuro kis ney ki thi? kis ney akhaa tha keh bhang kya hey , jis ka burey logoun mien uthna bethna hota hey woh kerta hey aisi batt...,, ab bhag kahan rahey ho? jhoti sharaft ki aar ley kar tumhien koun keh raha tha baat shuro karney ko?shareef larkey, huh,
dekho tumhari bakwas sirf sikhoun ko hi pasand aye hey.dumb
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

mr ali hassan urf Asim peshawar ooper apney coments parho shareef nbanney ka itna shouq hey tu pehley apni zaban sahi karo aur females sey baat karney ka tareeqa , har aurat tumharey gher ki aurat nahien hoti jisey kuch bhi keh do aur akhir mien mien shareef houn shareef houn ka ailan kar key bhag jao
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

@ali Hussain

I just google about bhang, is a preparation from the leaves and flowers (buds) of the female cannabis plant, smoked or consumed as a beverage in the Indian subcontinent.

Mostly it is used in India, in pakistan people used at mazar and then they do dance like in circle.
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

hah. what a joke..)
mierva
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

HussainAli 70years old retard man
Sabanwfp
from Unknown
joined 3 yrs ago
1 Oct 2010

I think I knew u.
Sabanwfp
from Unknown
joined 3 yrs ago
2 Oct 2010

Mujhe koie batao ki Pishawar main late Dr.kC uppal ki family university town, chinar bagh Road per rehti thee ,Voh Abhi bhee vahan hain ki nahi ? Thank you
neerabhatt
from Qatar
joined 5 yrs ago
2 Oct 2010

sorry I don't know, I left pakistan 8 years ago.........and u know chinar bagh road is full of doctor places so would be difficult for some one to trace...........try face book.
asimpeshawar
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
3 Oct 2010

Asimpeshawar ,thanks for your responce.
neerabhatt
from Qatar
joined 5 yrs ago
3 Oct 2010

Nadia Khan ki place main kaun Aa raha hai?
neerabhatt
from Qatar
joined 5 yrs ago
4 Oct 2010

i would say tony ko ley ayein tu acha hey
fairy77 [moderator]
from Unknown
joined 5 yrs ago
4 Oct 2010

fairy 77,kuch bhi bole ,tony Acha artist hai.
neerabhatt
from Qatar
joined 5 yrs ago
4 Oct 2010

yae admi pagal hay...pyaylay theek thaa jabsay iss kay dimagg ki bati guul hoi hay yae sub kay baray may khaytaa hay. so 4 give him.....
bobo
from United States
joined 5 yrs ago
2 Nov 2010

ya asimpeshawar, da ta doomra jangoona wali kawi,
zarnab
from United States
joined 4 yrs ago
2 Nov 2010

1oo% bakwas...........
jb tak ksi bat ka proof na ho us wqt tk koi bat is trhan issue nai banate,,,,,,
ALLAH hm sab ko sahi kam karne ki tofeeq de,
funny story ha ksi ne kafi mehnat ki ha........
off screen ha tb b koi usko chor nai raha,,
ttccccc,,,,,aallll
zeni@@
from Pakistan
joined 3 yrs ago
3 Nov 2010

so its cleared....shaista is replacing nadia khan on geo...where is nadia....???
aqureshi
from Saudi Arabia
joined 5 yrs ago
3 Nov 2010

WOw what a jerk! she's the best! its all made up story! back off jealous people!
Rupa
from United States
joined 3 yrs ago
16 Nov 2010

yaar kuch kuch sach or ziada jhoot lag raha hay lakin nadia ka husband start say hi kuch serial banda lagta hay (i am not saying that he is indian agent or smthing)jis k saath rah ker nadia bhi kharab ho gai hay her baat per main main kernay lagi hay lolz
Naintara
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
16 Nov 2010

sirf apnay show ko hit kerwaney k liay nadia ongi bongi herkatein kerti rahti thi kion k us k show ki rating kafi arsey say down ja rahi thi,rating down hony ka reason nadia samajh hi na saki otherwise hum nay kabhi us k kisi affair ya character k barey main koi rumour tak nahi suni haan yeh zaroor perha tha k recording k doran apnay drama k heroes or dosrey logon say kafi reserve rahti hay or waisay bhi kisi saboot k bagair kisi k character pay ilzam lagana bohat bara gunah hay.
Naintara
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
16 Nov 2010

Naintara
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
16 Nov 2010

Naintara
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
19 Nov 2010

This guy is schizophrenic,my uncle has Schizophrenia and he is always says story's and hallucinating like this guy.
khandrade
from Unknown
joined 4 yrs ago
11 Dec 2010

Naintara
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago
11 Dec 2010

Naintara
from Canada
joined 5 yrs ago

Please log in to post comments.

Woodbridge NJ, United States (US)